We’re hiring! Do you have outstanding attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
New Metric Media is looking for a rockstar Executive Assistant. 6-12 month contract with the possibility of extension.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title: Executive Assistant
Reporting to: President, New Metric Media
Location: Toronto, ON
Starting: May 2021
Engagement: Full Time Contract Position, 6-12 Months
Company: Based in Los Angeles and Toronto, New Metric Media is an award-winning production company focused on creating brand defining, memorable and authentic content for global audiences. The prodco is behind the hit Hulu/Crave original comedy, Letterkenny, the Netflix/CityTV premium drama series Bad Blood, the half-hour comedy What Would Sal Do? And the upcoming all-new CTV comedy series Children Ruin Everything.
The Executive Assistant is primarily responsible for managing the affairs of the New Metric Media President. This primarily includes meetings, travel, and expenses, but may extend to other duties as well.
- Supporting and assisting the President in the timely management of all communication, both written and via telephone, email and voicemail, screening and evaluating incoming and outgoing correspondence and preparing responses as appropriate
- Initiate, lead and support the development of the President’s calendar with scheduling of meetings, allocation of sufficient preparation time for meetings, recognizing and anticipating changes and conflicts of schedules, ensuring attendance at priority meetings and events.
- Plan and execute onsite and offsite meetings for internal and external clients
- Research and assist with preparation for meetings and presentations
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the President
- Management of monthly expense reports
- Register accreditations for and track industry festivals and markets
- Coordinate submissions to industry awards, and all relevant administration related to Awards
- Event planning and execution as directed by the President
- Manage promotional materials and ad design in relation to NMM and their properties
- Asset management (photos, stills, clips etc.)
- Maintain inventory for and order office supplies
- Assist the Merchandising team with customer service, fulfillment of orders and monthly inventory
- Assist with special projects as needed
- General assistance to NMM departments as needed
- General Reception. Greeting visitors for meetings, answering main phone lines, accepting packages and couriers, mail distribution.